United Kingdom Credit Business Report Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist international business credit report service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international Risk analysis experts in every country worldwide. This enables us to provide expert upto date business credit report information on businesses anywhere in the world
Main reasons why our business credit reports are so important they enable clients to trade with confidence.
The local Business Credit Report Partners are able to:
- Assess local businesses trading activities
- update information immediately there are any changes
- Know and understand the local economies
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our business credit reporting service United Kingdom
Location of Business Credit reporting office in United Kingdom?
Number of business credit reporting staff?
How long have you been operating a business credit reporting service in United Kingdom?
What type of business credit reports do you provide:
- Corporate business credit reports online and offline
Both Online and Offline Credit Reports
- Non registered business credit reports online and offline
Offline Bespoke Credit Reports
- Bespoke investigated business credit reports
We provide Enhanced Offline Investigated Registered Company Credit Reports and Bespoke Investigated Non Registered Business Credit Reports
Number of registered companies in United Kingdom?
Number of non registered businesses in United Kingdom
Over 3.8 million
What are the delivery times in United Kingdom?
- Instant Online business credit report Yes for registered companies only
- Flash business credit report – Business credit reports are supplied within 8 working hours
- Express business credit report – Business credit reports are supplied within 48 hours
- Normal business credit report – Business credit reports are supplied within 3 working days
How many company registries are there in the United Kingdom for businesses
There is one Registry Companies House which has 4 offices located in Cardiff, London, Edinburgh and Belfast.
What content is available in United Kingdom:
a) Financial Accounts
There are various financial accounts filing requirements depending on size and legal status:
- Micro Companies. To qualify for this the Micro Companies must meet at least two of the following three size requirements: Turnover less than £633,000, Total Balance Sheet Assets less than £317,000 and/or 10 staff or less. These companies only have to submit a simple one page balance sheet and foot notes.
- Small Companies. To qualify for this Small Companies must meet at least to of the following size requirements: Turnover nor more than £10.2 million, Total Balance Sheet Assets nor more than £5.1 million and/or nor more than 50 staff. These companies have to submit a modified balance sheet and notes to the accounts.
- Medium Sized Companies. To qualify for this Medium Sized Companies must meet at least two of the following size requirements: Turnover nor more than £36 million, Total Balance Sheet Assets nor more than £18 million and/or no more than 250 staff. These companies must submit a modified Profit and Loss Account, Full Balance Sheet and notes to the accounts.
- Large companies. Companies that do not meet any of the above requirements have to submit full audited accounts including Profit and loss account and full balance sheets.
- Consolidated Accounts. Group companies that include multiple companies/subsidiaries submit consolidated accounts that include full group profit and loss account, group balance sheet plus company balance sheet.
b) Shareholder/ownership details
Registered companies provide a Confirmation Statement which includes a list of People with Significant Control (PSCs). Basically, a PSC is as an individual who:
- Holds more than 25% of the company’s shares
- Holds more than 25% of the company’s voting rights
- Has the power to appoint or terminate a majority of the company’s board
- Has the right to exercise or actually exercise significant influence or control over the company
- Has the right to exercise or actually exercise significant influence or control over a trust or a firm that is not a legal entity which itself satisfies any of the first four conditions
c) Management information
Registered companies submit a Confirmation Statement which includes the appointed directors and Registered Office / Service Address.
Do Business Credit reports contain negative information:
All credit reports include the following negative information:
- Late payments / Default data
- Any CCJs (County Court Judgments) or bankruptcy and insolvency
- Late filing of accounts and statutory documentation at Companies House
- High levels of debt
Any other relevant negative data?
Director checks are made to identify associations with dissolved and weak companies which can affect the company’s credit rating.
Do you provide monitoring services for all business credit reports obtained and what information changes are flagged
- Negative data
- Address/ Contact details
- Ownership changes
- Changes in the credit rating and solvency score
Do you provide consumer credit reports?
We only provide commercial reports including sole traders and partnerships.
Do you provide marketing data?
Yes through our trading partners.
Please provide any other relevant details about your business credit reporting services:
All our business credit reports meet the very high standards required by the Creditreform International Group requirements
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries including United Kingdom business credit reporting services which differ from the UK business credit report services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the UK. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.