Denmark Company Credit Report Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist International Business credit report service. We have local offices and fully approved international risk analysis experts in every country worldwide. This enables us to provide expert up-to-date business credit report information on businesses anywhere in the world.
Main reasons why our business credit reports are so important they enable clients to trade with confidence.
The local International Company Credit Check Partners are able to:
- Assess local businesses trading activities.
- Update information immediately if there are any changes.
- Give accurate feedback based on the local economies.
- Communicate effectively with businesses as they share the same time zones
Herewith details of our business credit reporting service in Denmark
Location of company credit reporting office(s) in Denmark
Number of company credit check staff
How long been operating a Denmark business credit reporting service
Over 20 years
What type of business credit reports do you provide, i.e. Database / Investigated
Corporate business credit reports online and offline – Both offline and online reports
Non limited business credit reports online and offline – Offline reports only
Bespoke investigated business credit reports – Yes
What are the business credit report delivery times in Denmark?
- Instant Online business credit report – Yes
- Flash business credit report – No
- Express business credit report – 3 working days
- Normal business credit report – 5 Working Days
How many company registries are there in Denmark for businesses (i.e. UK has just 1 central registry)?
One Trade Registry based in Copenhagen
Currency: Danish krone
GDP Ranking: 37th
Population: In excess of 5.8 million
Denmark’s main industries are wind turbines, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, shipbuilding and refurbishment, iron, steel, nonferrous metals, chemicals, food processing, machinery and transportation equipment, textiles and clothing, electronics, construction, furniture and other wood products
Main Trading Partners of Denmark:
Export partners: Germany 15.5%, Sweden 11.6%, UK 8.2%, USA 7.5%, Norway 6.0%, China 4.4%
Import Partners: Germany 21.3%, Sweden 11.9%, Netherlands 7.8%, China 7.1%, Norway 6.3%, Poland 4.0%
Do business credit reports contain negative information:
Yes, the reports include negative information
Do you provide consumer credit reports in Denmark?
Available Upon Request
Specialist Debt Recovery Service Denmark No Win No Fee
There are many unique requirements to international debt collection services in all countries including Denmark debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert Denmark debt collection agency and not from debt collectors UK. This method of Denmark debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases will operate an international debt collection service from a UK debt collector only. Using the local Denmark debt collection agency enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.
Denmark Tracing No Find No Fee Tracing Service
Creditreform’s debt collection company service also uses expert international tracing agents including Denmark tracing agent services to locate any absconded debtor. This tracing service is provided on a No Find No Fee basis only charging for a successful trace.
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries including Denmark business credit reporting services which differ from Credit Reports UK services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the Credit Report UK services. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all business credit reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.
Denmark Company Registry Search
Denmark Company Registry Name:
Central Business Register, Danish Business Authority
Denmark Company Registry Address:
Langelinie Allé 17, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Date Company Registry Established in Denmark:
1964 (2012 in current format)
Website of Denmark Company Register:
Language(s) of Denmark Company Registry:
Danish, Greenlandic (Kalaallisut), English
1 company register in Denmark
Related Associations in Denmark:
- Denmark Financial Supervisory Authority – Enterprises under supervision
Regulation for Denmark Company Register:
Can you search companies online for free in Denmark?
What information can I view for free at Denmark Company Registry:
- Denmark Company Name
- Denmark CVR number
- Denmark Address
- Denmark Start date
- Denmark Business type
- Denmark Status
- Denmark Activity
- Denmark Share Capital
- Denmark Directors & Shareholders
- Denmark Financials
Do you need to register / sign up at the Denmark Company Registry?
Number of Registered Companies in Denmark:
Number of Officers in Denmark:
Average incorporation fee (private limited) in Denmark:
Minimum share capital (private limited) in Denmark:
Types of Companies in Denmark:
- Enkeltmandsvirksomhed: sole proprietorship
- Forening: ≈ association
- I/S (Interessentskab): ≈ general partnership.
- IVS (Iværksætterselskab): private limited company startup with limited equity capital
- Must use 25% of profit to collect enough equity capital to become an ApS.
- ApS (Anpartsselskab): private limited company.
- A/S (Aktieselskab): public limited company.
- K/S (Kommanditselskab): limited partnership
- P/S (Partnerselskab or Kommanditaktieselskab): partnership limited by shares
- A.M.B.A. (Andelsselskab med begrænset ansvar): limited liability co-operative.
- F.M.B.A. (Forening med begrænset ansvar): limited liability voluntary association.
- S.M.B.A. (Selskab med begrænset ansvar): limited liability company.
- Partsrederi: A form of combined and continued ownership of a merchant vessel.
- Erhvervsdrivende fond: commercial foundation
- G/S (Gensidigt selskab): mutual organization
Denmark Company Documents Available:
- Denmark Registration certificate
- Denmark Name change certificate
- Denmark Articles of Association
- Denmark Foundation documents
- Denmark Financials
- Denmark Other documents