Finland Company Credit Report Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist International Business credit report service. We have local offices and fully approved international risk analysis experts in every country worldwide. This enables us to provide expert up-to-date business credit report information on businesses anywhere in the world.
Main reasons why our business credit reports are so important they enable clients to trade with confidence.
The local International Company Credit Check Partners are able to:
- Assess local businesses trading activities.
- Update information immediately if there are any changes.
- Give accurate feedback based on the local economies.
- Communicate effectively with businesses as they share the same time zones
Herewith details of our business credit reporting service in Finland
Location of company credit reporting office(s) in Finland
Number of company credit check staff
Over 20 staff
How long been operating a Finland business credit reporting service
Over 25 years
What type of business credit reports do you provide, i.e. Database / Investigated
Corporate business credit reports online and offline – Both online and offline reports
Non limited business credit reports online and offline – Both online and offline reports only
Bespoke investigated business credit reports – Yes
What are the business credit report delivery times in Finland?
- Instant Online business credit report – Yes
- Flash business credit report – 1 Working Days
- Express business credit report – 1-2 Working Days
- Normal business credit report – 3-4 Working Days
How many company registries are there in Finland for businesses (i.e. UK has just 1 central registry)?
Finnish Patent and Registration office, Sörnäisten rantatie 13 C, Mailing address:, FI-00091 PRH,
GDP Ranking: 43rd
Population: ca 5.5 million
Finland’s largest industries are electronics, machinery, vehicles and other engineered metal products, forest industry, and chemicals.
Main Trading Partners of Finland:
Export partners: Germany 14.2%, Sweden 10.3%, Netherlands 6.9%, United States 6.8%, China 5.7%, Russia 5.7%, UK 4.5%
Import Partners: Germany 15.5%, Russia 13.2%, Sweden 11.0%, China 7.3%, Netherlands 5.6%, France 3.8%
Do business credit reports contain negative information:
Yes, the reports include negative information
Do you provide consumer credit reports in Finland?
Available Upon Request
Specialist Debt Recovery Service Finland No Win No Fee
There are many unique requirements to international debt collection services in all countries including Finland debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert Finland debt collection agency and not from debt collectors UK. This method of Finland debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases will operate an international debt collection service from a UK debt collector only. Using the local Finland debt collection agency enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.
Finland Tracing No Find No Fee Tracing Service
Creditreform’s debt collection company service also uses expert international tracing agents including Finland tracing agent services to locate any absconded debtor. This tracing service is provided on a No Find No Fee basis only charging for a successful trace.
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries including Finland business credit reporting services which differ from Credit Reports UK services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the Credit Report UK services. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all business credit reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.
Finland Company Registry
Finland Company Registry Name:
Finnish Patent and Registration Office
Finland Company Registry Address:
FI-00091 PRH, Finland
Date Company Registry Established Established:
Website of Finland Companies Register:
Language(s) of Finland Company Registry:
Finnish, Swedish, English
Number of Company Registries in Finland:
1 Registry in Finland
Related Associations in Finland:
- BIS Information Service
- Åland – Åland Online – Companies, Organizations and Associations
Regulations for Finland Company Register:
- Business Information Act
- Limited Liability Companies Act
- Limited Liability Housing Companies Act
- Co-operatives Act
- Accounting Act
Can you search companies online for free in Finland?
What information can I view for free at Finland Company Registry:
- Company Name
- Company Numbers (Business ID & Trade Register number)
- Registered office
- Company type
- Language of company
- Date of Registration
- Company Status
- Mortgages (Yes / No)
- Contact Details (Postal Address, Telephone, Fax, Website)
Do you need to register / sign up at the Finland Company Registry?
Number of Registered Companies in Finland:
Average incorporation fee (private limited) in Finland:
Minimum share capital (private limited) in Finland:
Types of Companies in Finland:
Legal entities in Finland:
- Julkinen asakeyhtio (OYJ) – joint-stock company
- Osakeyhtiö (OY) – limited liability company
Unincorporated companies in Finland:
- Toiminimi – individual entrepreneur
- Avoin yhtiö (AY) – full partnership
- Hiljainen yhtiö – secret partnership
- Kommandittiyhtiö (KY) – limited partnership
- Osuuskunta (OSK) – cooperative
- Siviiliyhtiö – non-profit organization
Finland Company Documents Available:
- Extract from the Trader Register
- Translated Register Extract (English)
- Comprehensive Company Details (including financials)
- Enterprise Mortgage Details
Key Figures for Finland:
- Over 30,000 new companies are registered at the Finnish Trade Register each year.
- The Finnish Register of Associations is made up of 105,000 associations.
- There are 2,000 patent applications filed each year
- Over 300 applications are filed with the Finnish Trademark Register each month.