South Africa Business Credit Report Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist International Business credit report service. We have local offices and fully approved international risk analysis experts in every country worldwide. This enables us to provide expert up-to-date business credit report information on businesses anywhere in the world.
Main reasons why our business credit reports are so important they enable clients to trade with confidence.
The local International Business Credit Report Partners are able to:
- Assess local businesses trading activities.
- Update information immediately if there are any changes.
- Give accurate feedback based on the local economies.
- Communicate effectively with businesses as they share the same time zones.
Herewith details of our business credit reporting service in South Africa:
Location of South Africa Business Credit Reporting office?
Cape Town, South Africa
Number of South Africa Business Credit Reporting staff?
How long have you been operating a South Africa business credit reporting service?
What type of business credit reports do you provide in South Africa:
Corporate business credit reports online and offline – Only offline reports
Non limited business credit reports online and offline – Offline reports only
Bespoke investigated business credit reports – Yes
What are the business credit report delivery times in South Africa?
- Instant Online business credit report – No
- Flash business credit report – 4 Working Days
- Express business credit report – 5-7 Working Days
- Normal business credit report – 7-10 Working Days
How many company registries are there in South Africa for businesses (i.e. UK has just 1 central registry)?
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
South Africa Economy:
Currency: South African rand (ZAR, R)
GDP Ranking: 35th
Population: ca 58.7 million
South Africa has the 2nd largest economy in Africa, after Nigeria. It is the most industrialized and diversified economy on the continent.
Main Trading Partners of South Africa:
Export partners: China 9.9%, United States 7.9%, Germany 7.6%, Botswana 5.4%, Namibia 5.1%, India 4.5%
Import Partners: China 18%, Germany 12.0%, United States 6.8%, India 4.2%, Saudi Arabia 3.8%, Japan 3.5%
Do business credit reports contain negative information:
Yes, the reports include negative information
Do you provide consumer credit reports in South Africa?
Available Upon Request
Specialist Debt Recovery Service South Africa No Win No Fee
There are many unique requirements to international debt collection services in all countries including South Africa debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert South Africa debt collection agency and not from debt collectors UK. This method of South Africa debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases will operate an international debt collection service from a UK debt collector only. Using the local South Africa debt collection agency enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.
South Africa Tracing No Find No Fee Tracing Service
Creditreform’s debt collection company service also uses expert international tracing agents including South Africa tracing agent services to locate any absconded debtor. This tracing service is provided on a No Find No Fee basis only charging for a successful trace.
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries including South Africa business credit reporting services which differ from Credit Reports UK services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the Credit Report UK services. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all business credit reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.
South Africa Company Registry
South Africa Company Registry Name:
Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
South Africa Company Registry Address:
PO Box 429, Pretoria, 0001, Physical The dti Campus, Entfutfukweni, Block F, 77 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa
Date South Africa Registry Established:
Website of South Africa Company Registry:
Language(s) of South Africa Company Registry:
Number of Registries in South Africa:
Only 1 Company Registry in South Africa
Regulation of Company Registry in South Africa:
Companies Act of 2008
Can you search companies online for free in South Africa? YES
What information can I view for free in South Africa:
- Enterprise Number
- Enterprise Name
- Enterprise Type
- Enterprise Status
- Registration Date
- Physical Address
- Postal Address
- Directors (Name, Status, ID / Passport Number)
Do you need to register / sign up at the South Africa Company Registry?
NO you do not need to register in South Africa
Number of Registered Companies in South Africa:
1,559,848 companies registered in South Africa
Types of Companies in South Africa:
- Sole proprietorship/Alleeneienaar
- Business trust/Trust
- Company limited by guarantee
- Incorporated association not for gain/vereniging sonder winsoogmerk ≈ non-profit association
- Companies having a share capital
- Private company/privaat maatskappy: has 1 or more shareholders, one or more directors. The name must end “(Pty) Ltd”; registration number ends with 07. Registration number and directors’ names must appear on all correspondence.
- Section 53(b) company (unlimited liability company): ≈ professional limited liability company (PLLC) (US)
- Public company/publieke maatskappy (Ltd.): has at least 7 shareholders (unless it is a wholly owned subsidiary of another company) and at least two directors. The company’s name must end in “LTD”; its registration number ends in /06.
- CC/BK (Close corporation/beslote korporasie): Has 1–10 non-corporate members. The name must end “CC” or “BK”; registration number ends with 23. Registration number and members’ names must appear on all correspondence. On 1 May 2011 the new Companies Act (Act 71 of 2008) came into force and disallows any new incorporations under this form.
South Africa Company Documents Available:
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
Other Registry Services in South Africa