Austria Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from the UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service Austria
– Location of offices in Austria
There are eight Creditreform offices in Austria
Vienna (Head Office), Niederösterreich (Lower Austria), Burgenland, Steiermark (Styria), Kärnten (Carinthia), Oberösterreich (Upper Austria), Salzburg, Tirol, Vorarlberg
– Number of staff
About 140 employees
– How long been operating in Austria
– What type of debts do you recover?
We do both commercial debt collection (B2B) and consumer debt collection (B2C)
– Statute of limitation in Austria
3 years after the due date of the invoice. If there exists a judgment of the court, the verdict is barred after 30 years
– How EU laws effect debt collection in Austria?
Because of the EU DIRECTIVES 2000/35/EU and 2011/7/EU our debt collection fees legally are a compensation of the creditor, which we try to collect from the debtor.
– How many registries in Austria for businesses? (i.e. UK just has 1 central registry)
Business companies are either registered in the commercial register, or in GISA, which is a public register of the Ministry of Economy. It depends on the legal status and the size of the company.
Any general comments regarding process in Austria for debt collection and how differs from UK / other countries in Europe
– Average length of time to collect?
6-8 weeks by out of court debt collection by undisputed cases. Please see the details in the above attachment.
– Can late payment fees / interest be added to claims?
– Details on legal service / process in Austria
In case of undisputed claims after filing for court order it takes approximately 2 months to get a final court order. In case the debtor has money on the account and can be enforced it takes up to a year to collect. Please find attached the above document as information to this point.
We can offer you the following services by insolvencies in Austria:
Creditreform offers you the following services:
- filling of your claim in court
- representing your interests at the court hearings
- enforcement of privileges
- checking payment proposals
- continuous reporting about the status of the proceeding
- watching over the payment of dividends
- watching over deadlines of payments of dividends
- Good conditions e.g. no charges for claims under € 2.500,–
- prompt and fast service
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Austria debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.