New Caledonia Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only. All our international offices and partners initiate the collection processes by sending the debtors a debt collection letter to introduce their involvement.
French territory of New Caledonia held a referendum in 2018 to vote for independence or remain part of France. the result was 56.4% for remaining part of France and 43.6% in favour of independence. There was an 81% turnout.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from a debt collection agency UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The best methods of initiating debt recovery letters and processes
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service New Caledonia
Location of debt recovery office in New Caledonia?
Noumea. All debt collection letters are sent by the local head office.
Number of debt collection staff?
3 employees. Each staff member is allocated a client and all their debt collection letters are personalised in order to effect the best response results from debtors.
How long have you been operating a debt recovery service in New Caledonia?
What type of debt collection services do you provide? Do you do commercial debt recovery (B2B) and consumer debt recovery (B2C)?
We handle both Business to Business debt recovery cases and Business to Consumer debt collections cases. There is different content for business to business debt collection letter templates and business to consumer debt collection letters templates.
How EU (European Union) laws effect debt collection in New Caledonia?
French law applies almost entirely in New Caledonia but one must always be careful cause the French legal text must first be approved by the local parliament, that’s why a check is always necessary
How many companies registries in New Caledonia for businesses (i.e. UK has just 1 central registry)?
Like in France and UK, there is only one trade register.
Average length of time to collect a debt?
6 to 15 months
Can late payment fees / interest to be added to claims?
In case of payment in long delays any interest can be added to the debt, based on contract forecasts or the decisions taken by the court
New Caledonia Business Credit Reports
Creditreform provides over 88 million international business credit reports throughout Europe and 200 million international business credit reports worldwide. We provide freshly investigated New Caledonia Credit Reports which can be done prior to trading to make sure the company you will be dealing with can meet the commitment or once the debt becomes overdue to ensure the debtor can meet the amount owed.
New Caledonia Tracing Agents
Creditreform’s debt collection company service also uses expert local New Caledonia tracing agent services to locate any absconded debtor. This debtor tracing service is provided on a No Find No Fee basis only charging for a successful trace.
Specialist Debt Recovery Experts
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including New Caledonia debt collection services which differ from the UK and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.