France Company Credit Report Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist International Business credit report service. We have local offices and fully approved international risk analysis experts in every country worldwide. This enables us to provide expert up-to-date business credit report information on businesses anywhere in the world.
Main reasons why our business credit reports are so important they enable clients to trade with confidence.
The local International Company Credit Check Partners are able to:
- Assess local businesses trading activities.
- Update information immediately if there are any changes.
- Give accurate feedback based on the local economies.
- Communicate effectively with businesses as they share the same time zones
Herewith details of our business credit reporting service in France
Location of company credit reporting office(s) in France
Number of company credit check staff
How long been operating a France business credit reporting service
Over 30 years
What type of business credit reports do you provide, i.e. Database / Investigated
Corporate business credit reports online and offline – Both online and offline reports
Non limited business credit reports online and offline – Offline reports only
Bespoke investigated business credit reports – Yes
What are the business credit report delivery times in France?
- Instant Online business credit report – Yes
- Flash business credit report – 2 Working Days
- Express business credit report – 3 Working Days
- Normal business credit report – 5 Working Days
How many company registries are there in France for businesses (i.e. UK has just 1 central registry)?
Trade Registry is based in Paris
GDP Ranking: 7th
Population: ca 67 million
France’s main industries include Machinery chemicals automobiles metallurgy aircraft electronics textiles food processing tourism.
Main Trading Partners of France:
Export partners: Germany 14.8%, Spain 7.7%, Italy 7.5%, USA 7.2%, Belgium 7%, UK6.7%
Import Partners: Germany 18.5%, Belgium 10.2%, Netherlands 8.3%, Italy 7.9%, Spain 7.1%, UK 5.3%, USA 5.2%
Do business credit reports contain negative information:
Yes, the reports include negative information
Do you provide consumer credit reports in France?
Available Upon Request
Specialist Debt Recovery Service France No Win No Fee
There are many unique requirements to international debt collection services in all countries including France debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert France debt collection agency and not from debt collectors UK. This method of France debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases will operate an international debt collection service from a UK debt collector only. Using the local France debt collection agency enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.
France Tracing No Find No Fee Tracing Service
Creditreform’s debt collection company service also uses expert international tracing agents including France tracing agent services to locate any absconded debtor. This tracing service is provided on a No Find No Fee basis only charging for a successful trace.
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries including France business credit reporting services which differ from Credit Reports UK services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the Credit Report UK services. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all business credit reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.
France Company Registry Search
France Company Registry Name:
Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques (INSEE)
France Company Registry Address:
Date Company Registry Established in France:
Website of France Company Register:
Language(s) of France Company Registry:
1 company register in France
Related Associations in France:
- Register of Commerce (Infogreffe) (in French)
- French Greffe of the Tribunal de Commerce of Paris
- Journal officiel de la République française – Bulletin of Obligatory Legal Announcements (in French)
- Official Bulletin of Civil and Commercial Notices (Bodacc) (in French)
- Autorité des marchés financiers – Decisions and financial disclosures database (BDIF)
Can you search companies online for free in France?
What information can I view for free at France Company Registry:
- France Company Status – État
- France Company Name – Dénomination
- France Registered Address – Adresse
- France Business Activity – Activité principale exercée
- France Number of Employees – Tranche d’effectif
Do you need to register / sign up at the France Company Registry?
Number of Registered Companies in France:
20,917,148 companies registered in France
Types of Companies in France:
Legal entities in France:
- Société anonyme (SA) – joint-stock company
- Société par actions simplifiée (SAS) – “simplified” Joint-stock company
- Société à responsabilité limitée (Sàrl) – limited liability company
- Entreprise unipersonnelle à responsabilité limitée (EURL) – limited liability company (only 1 founder)
- Société en Commandite par Actions (S.C.A.) – joint-stock partnership in commendam
Unincorporated companies in France:
- Microentreprise – individual entrepreneur
- Société civile (SC) – unlimited partnership
- Société civile immobilière (SCI) – property management association
- Société en nom collectif (SNC) – registered partnership
- Société civile professionelle (SCP) – partnership of freelancers
- Société en commandite (SCS) – limited partnership
France Company Documents Available:
- Current extract from France Commercial Register
- Historical extract from France Commercial Register
- Corporate documents from France Commercial Register
- Annual financial statements France Commercial Register