Iceland Company Credit Report Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist International Business credit report service. We have local offices and fully approved international risk analysis experts in every country worldwide. This enables us to provide expert up-to-date business credit report information on businesses anywhere in the world.
Main reasons why our business credit reports are so important they enable clients to trade with confidence.
The local International Company Credit Check Partners are able to:
- Assess local businesses trading activities.
- Update information immediately if there are any changes.
- Give accurate feedback based on the local economies.
- Communicate effectively with businesses as they share the same time zones
Herewith details of our business credit reporting service in Iceland
Location of company credit reporting office(s) in Iceland
Number of company credit check staff
How long been operating a Iceland business credit reporting service
Over 20 years
What type of business credit reports do you provide, i.e. Database / Investigated
Corporate business credit reports online and offline – Only offline reports
Non limited business credit reports online and offline – Offline reports only
Bespoke investigated business credit reports – Yes
What are the business credit report delivery times in Iceland?
- Instant Online business credit report – No
- Flash business credit report – 2 Working Days
- Express business credit report – 3 Working Days
- Normal business credit report – 5 Working Days
How many company registries are there in Iceland for businesses (i.e. UK has just 1 central registry)?
Ministry of Industries, Government house by Lækjartorg, 101 Reykjavík
Currency: Icelandic króna
GDP Ranking: 108th
Population: ca 365,000
Iceland’s main industries include tourism, fish processing; aluminum smelting;; geothermal power, hydropower; medical/pharmaceutical products.
Main Trading Partners of Iceland:
Export partners: Netherlands 25.5%, Spain 13.6%, UK 9.4%, Germany 7.6%, USA 7.0%, France 6.3%, Norway 4.9%
Import Partners: Germany 10.7%, Norway 9.2%, China 7.0%, Netherlands 6.7%, USA 6.4%,
Denmark 6.2%, UK 5.7%, Sweden 4.1%
Do business credit reports contain negative information:
Yes, the reports include negative information
Do you provide consumer credit reports in Iceland?
Available Upon Request
Specialist Debt Recovery Service Iceland No Win No Fee
There are many unique requirements to international debt collection services in all countries including Iceland debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert Iceland debt collection agency and not from debt collectors UK. This method of Iceland debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases will operate an international debt collection service from a UK debt collector only. Using the local Iceland debt collection agency enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.
Iceland Tracing No Find No Fee Tracing Service
Creditreform’s debt collection company service also uses expert international tracing agents including Iceland tracing agent services to locate any absconded debtor. This tracing service is provided on a No Find No Fee basis only charging for a successful trace.
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries including Iceland business credit reporting services which differ from Credit Reports UK services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the Credit Report UK services. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all business credit reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.
Iceland Company Registry Search
Iceland Company Registry Name:
Directorate of Internal Revenue – Company Directory
Iceland Company Registry Address:
Laugavegur 166, 105 Reykjavík
Date Company Registry Established in Iceland:
Website of Iceland Company Register:
Language(s) of Iceland Company Registry:
Number of Company Registries in Iceland:
1 company registry in Iceland
Can you search companies online for free in Iceland?
What information can I view for free at Iceland Company Registry:
- Iceland Social Security Number – Kennitala
- Iceland Company Name – Nafn
- Iceland Postal address – Póstfang
- Iceland Date of Registration – Stofnað/Skráð
- Iceland Legal Domicile – Lögheimili
- Iceland Municipality – Sveitarfélag
- Iceland Company Type – Rekstrarform
- Iceland Guardian – Forráðamaður
- Iceland Business Activities – ÍSAT Atvinnugreinaflokkun
- Iceland Shareholders – Raunverulegir eigendur
Do you need to register / sign up at the Iceland Company Registry?
Number of Registered Companies in Iceland:
circa 158,021 companies registered in Iceland
Types of Companies in Iceland:
- ehf. einkahlutafélag = Ltd.
Minimum capital: ISK 500,000 (£2,750).
Minimum shareholders: 1
- einstaklingsfyrirtæki = sole proprietorship
- hf. hlutafélag plc (UK)
Minimum capital: ISK 4,000,000 (£22,000).
Minimum shareholders: 2
- ohf. opinbert hlutafélag = government-owned corporation
- saf. samlagsfélag = limited partnership
- sv. samvinnufélag = cooperative
- sf. sameignarfélag = general partnership
- sfs. sjálfseignarstofnun = non-profit organization
Iceland Company Documents Available:
- Iceland Certificate of Registration