India Business Credit Report Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist International Business credit report service. We have local offices and fully approved international risk analysis experts in every country worldwide. This enables us to provide expert up-to-date business credit report information on businesses anywhere in the world.
Main reasons why our business credit reports are so important they enable clients to trade with confidence.
The local International Business Credit Report Partners are able to:
- Assess local businesses trading activities.
- Update information immediately if there are any changes.
- Give accurate feedback based on the local economies.
- Communicate effectively with businesses as they share the same time zones.
Herewith details of our business credit reporting service in India:
Location of India Business Credit Reporting office?
Number of India Business Credit Reporting staff?
How long have you been operating a India business credit reporting service?
Over 5 years
What type of business credit reports do you provide in India:
Corporate business credit reports online and offline – Only offline reports
Non limited business credit reports online and offline – Offline reports only
Bespoke investigated business credit reports – Yes
What are the business credit report delivery times in India?
- Instant Online business credit report – No
- Flash business credit report – 2 Working Days
- Express business credit report – 3 Working Days
- Normal business credit report – 5 Working Days
How many company registries are there in India for businesses (i.e. UK has just 1 central registry)?
Ministry of Corporate Affairs, LOK NAYAK BHAWAN, KHAN MARKET, New Delhi – 110003.
Currency: Indian rupee
GDP Ranking: 5th
Population: over 1.3 billion
The major industries in India are Iron & Steel, Textiles, Jute, Sugar, Cement, Paper, Petrochemical, Automobile, Information Technology (IT), and Banking & Insurance.
Main Trading Partners of India:
Export partners: Arab League 17.37%, EU 17.34%, United States 15.88%, ASEAN 11.38%, China 5.08%
Import Partners: Arab League 19.88%, China 13.68%, ASEAN 11.53%, EU 11.35%, USA 6.92%
Do business credit reports contain negative information:
Yes, the reports include negative information
Do you provide consumer credit reports in India?
Available Upon Request
Specialist Debt Recovery Service India No Win No Fee
There are many unique requirements to international debt collection services in all countries including India debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert India debt collection agency and not from debt collectors UK. This method of India debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases will operate an international debt collection service from a UK debt collector only. Using the local India debt collection agency enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.
India Tracing No Find No Fee Tracing Service
Creditreform’s debt collection company service also uses expert international tracing agents including India tracing agent services to locate any absconded debtor. This tracing service is provided on a No Find No Fee basis only charging for a successful trace.
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries including India business credit reporting services which differ from Credit Reports UK services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the Credit Report UK services. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all business credit reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.
India Company Registry Search
India Company Registry Name:
India Ministry of Corporate Affairs
India Company Registry Address:
Head Office is based in New Dehli
Date Company Registry Established in India:
The present Ministry of Corporate Affairs was established in 2004.
Website of India Company Register:
Language(s) of India Company Registry:
Number of Company Registries in India:
1 central register. 26 regional offices across India
Regulation for India Company Register:
Companies Act 2013, the Companies Act 1956, the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 & other allied Acts
Can you search companies online for free in India?
What information can I view for free at India Company Registry:
- Full legal name
- Registration date
- Type of business
- Current status (active/inactive)
- Share capital
- Main activity
- Legal address
- Director and proprietors
- Additional data
Do you need to register / sign up at the India Company Registry?
Yes to order, obtain and download registered documents
Number of Registered Companies in India:
There are ca 2,375,000
Number of Officers in India:
There are 4,873,600
How to Register / Incorporate a company in India?
You can register a company in India through the Registry or use a company formation agent to represent you.
Average incorporation fee (private limited) in India:
Sole proprietor company Rs 2,500
Partnership firm Rs 5,000.
Private (LLP or LLC) Rs 7,000
Minimum share capital (private limited) in India:
Minimum share capital Rs 1,00,000
Types of Companies in India:
- India Private Company Limited by Shares.
- India Company Limited by Guarantee.
- India Unlimited Company.
- India One Person Company.
- India Limited Liability Partnership.
India Company Documents Available:
- India Company Name
- India Previous Names History – Previous names – if applicable
- India Company Number
- India Date of Incorporation/ Registration
- India Type of Incorporation – Re-registration, New incorporation
- India Company Type: Private Limited, Limited Liability Partnership
- India Current Legal Status: in Good Standing, Struck Off, in Penalty, Inactive
- India Share Capital – Authorised and Paid Up Capital
- India Company Activity – Industry
- India SIC and NACE Codes
- India Registered Office Address
- India Company Contact Details
- India Paid Up Share Capital – in INR
- India Shareholder details including – Name or Company Name, Nationality/ Country of Origin, Registered Address
- India Directors details including – Name, position held, date of birth, date of appointment and address and other directorships held
- India Company Secretary – where available
- India The latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
Other India Company Registry Services:
- India Document Authentication Check