Why Use Creditreform Debt Recovery Services
Unlike many UK debt collection agencies Creditreform operates on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only. We are a fully transparent UK debt collection agency so our clients are NOT suddenly hit with an unexpected invoice for services they believed were free.
Creditreform International group has been established since 1870 and we have been operating as a UK debt collection company since 1964. We are part of a global group but with a personal local presence. Customer service is key to our debt collection services. Every client has a dedicated account manager to ensure their debt recovery cases are managed and resolved quickly and effectively. You will be kept informed every step of the way and receive case updates on a regular basis.
Debt Collection Processes
A client should instruct us to commence our debt recovery processes at the point they feel their debtor is not going to pay them through their usual procedures ie: Invoice, statement, follow up telephone call and final email demand.
Once the client has exhausted their attempts to recover monies due in house and need to instruct us advise we will require the following information:
- Debtor details, address, contact numbers, emails
- Amount claimed/owed
- Copy invoices/statements (to calculate interest)
- Any supporting documentation and correspondence to assist with the debt collection process.
Upon receipt of the above information and documentation we will commence our debt collection process immediately. Herewith the standard debt collection process:
- We undertake a quick pre-check on the debtor to make sure they are active and still trading. Also if possible will identify how healthy their financial situation is and if they appear to be in a position to meet the debt collection claim.
- An initial letter will be sent via email and post which introduces our involvement and details the full amount due (principal sum, late payment interest and debt collection costs)
- If we do not receive a response from the debtor to our debt collection letter within 14 days we then start our intense collection procedures
- Our follow up procedures include telephone calls, emails and site visits where possible and necessary.
- Our aim is to establish the position of the debtor and their intentions to settle the account amicably.
- All disputes and issues raised by the debtors can be assessed and analysed and as a third party we are able to assist with the resolution of these to affect a satisfactory settlement.
- If the debtor has insufficient means to settle the debt in a single payment we can arrange a payment plan that is acceptable to both the client and the debtor.
- Finally if all the above fails the only course of action is to use the legal system.
Specialist Debt Collection Account Manager
As no two debt collection cases are the same our expert case handlers treat every one individually and the debt collection process is tailored to meet the specific needs of clients and the cases in question. No stone is left unturned and every debt recovery case is given the same 100% effort despite size or age.
The account manager will provide an intense personal debt recovery service for the client including:
- Initially working with the client to ensure all correct details are available to start the collection process and avoid unnecessary delays going forward
- Advising the client of all responses and communications the debtor.
- Providing regular updates to the client
- Notifying the client and debtor of all developments, changes and requirements on a daily basis
- Ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Keeping a strict electronic automated diary so that every step of the way is dealt with without issues or problems
- Always available to speak to the client and debtor so that all communication channels are kept open
Recovery of Our Debt Collection Fees
Operating our debt collection service on a No Win No Fee basis ensures you will only receive our invoice once funds are safely cleared into your account. Here in the UK we also add our fees together with late payment interest for you to the debt so we will endeavour to recover all monies from the debtor where possible.
Debt Recovery Times
Clients often ask how long a debt collection process takes but this varies considerably depending on the complexities of the debt collection case and whether or not it is disputed. We ensure every debt recovery case is given 100% effort to try and achieve a successful resolution as quickly as possible. The majority of debt collection cases are resolved within days and weeks of our intervention but there are some that are more complex and need to be handled carefully. These debt recovery cases are often disputed or the relationship between the client and debtor has broken down to a point where we need to unravel all the ongoing issues and clarify what the debt actually relates to and then resolve effectively.
The Power of Creditreform
Creditreform is a market debt recovery agency leader throughout Europe with a strong global presence. Debtors who fail to pay could have their credit ratings seriously affected as our commercial reports include negative details such as debt defaults as well as county court judgments. This can make it more difficult for debtors to obtain credit facilities with this negative information recorded against them.
International Debt Collection Strength
As a member of the Creditreform International group you are assured to be dealing with a high quality, reputable and professional debt recovery agency. Established in 1870 with over 170 offices across Europe , China and Turkey and in excess of 4,000 employees throughout the group we are able to provide an exclusive high quality debt collection service for our clients.
However, as we are operating independently in the UK you also receive the best customer service and are not talking to machines or automated messages. Your calls will be answered by a real person and your case will be handled by a dedicated account manager who will ensure your requirements are fully adhered to.
With Creditreform you are in safe hands.