Why Use Creditreform Debt Collection Agency Services
Unlike many UK debt collection agencies Creditreform operates on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only. We are a fully transparent UK debt collection agency so our clients are NOT suddenly hit with an unexpected invoice for services they believed were free.
Creditreform International group has been established since 1870 and we have been operating as a UK debt collection company since 1964. We are part of a global group but with a personal local presence. Customer service is key to our debt collection services. Every client has a dedicated account manager to ensure their debt recovery cases are managed and resolved quickly and effectively. You will be kept informed every step of the way and receive case updates on a regular basis.
Debt Collection Processes
A client should instruct us to commence our debt recovery processes at the point they feel their debtor is not going to pay them through their usual procedures ie: Invoice, statement, follow up telephone call and final email demand.
Once the client has exhausted their attempts to recover monies due in house and need to instruct us advise we will require the following information:
- Debtor details, address, contact numbers, emails
- Amount claimed/owed
- Copy invoices/statements (to calculate interest)
- Any supporting documentation and correspondence to assist with the debt collection process.
Upon receipt of the above information and documentation we will commence our debt collection process immediately. Herewith the standard debt collection process:
- We undertake a quick pre-check on the debtor to make sure they are active and still trading. Also if possible will identify how healthy their financial situation is and if they appear to be in a position to meet the debt collection claim.
- An initial letter will be sent via email and post which introduces our involvement and details the full amount due (principal sum, late payment interest and debt collection costs)
- If we do not receive a response from the debtor to our debt collection letter within 14 days we then start our intense collection procedures
- Our follow up procedures include telephone calls, emails and site visits where possible and necessary.
- Our aim is to establish the position of the debtor and their intentions to settle the account amicably.
- All disputes and issues raised by the debtors can be assessed and analysed and as a third party we are able to assist with the resolution of these to affect a satisfactory settlement.
- If the debtor has insufficient means to settle the debt in a single payment we can arrange a payment plan that is acceptable to both the client and the debtor.
- Finally if all the above fails the only course of action is to use the legal system.
Specialist Debt Collection Account Manager
As no two debt collection cases are the same our expert case handlers treat every one individually and the debt collection process is tailored to meet the specific needs of clients and the cases in question. No stone is left unturned and every debt recovery case is given the same 100% effort despite size or age.
The account manager will provide an intense personal debt recovery service for the client including:
- Initially working with the client to ensure all correct details are available to start the collection process and avoid unnecessary delays going forward
- Advising the client of all responses and communications the debtor.
- Providing regular updates to the client
- Notifying the client and debtor of all developments, changes and requirements on a daily basis
- Ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Keeping a strict electronic automated diary so that every step of the way is dealt with without issues or problems
- Always available to speak to the client and debtor so that all communication channels are kept open
Recovery of Our Debt Collection Fees
Operating our debt collection service on a No Win No Fee basis ensures you will only receive our invoice once funds are safely cleared into your account. Here in the UK we also add our fees together with late payment interest for you to the debt so we will endeavour to recover all monies from the debtor where possible.
Debt Recovery Times
Clients often ask how long a debt collection process takes but this varies considerably depending on the complexities of the debt collection case and whether or not it is disputed. We ensure every debt recovery case is given 100% effort to try and achieve a successful resolution as quickly as possible. The majority of debt collection cases are resolved within days and weeks of our intervention but there are some that are more complex and need to be handled carefully. These debt recovery cases are often disputed or the relationship between the client and debtor has broken down to a point where we need to unravel all the ongoing issues and clarify what the debt actually relates to and then resolve effectively.
The Power of Creditreform Debt Collection Agency
Creditreform is a market debt recovery agency leader throughout Europe with a strong global presence. Debtors who fail to pay could have their credit ratings seriously affected as our commercial reports include negative details such as debt defaults as well as county court judgments. This can make it more difficult for debtors to obtain credit facilities with this negative information recorded against them.
International Debt Collection Strength
As a member of the Creditreform International group you are assured to be dealing with a high quality, reputable and professional debt recovery agency. Established in 1870 with over 170 offices across Europe , China and Turkey and in excess of 4,000 employees throughout the group we are able to provide an exclusive high quality debt collection service for our clients.
However, as we are operating independently in the UK you also receive the best customer service and are not talking to machines or automated messages. Your calls will be answered by a real person and your case will be handled by a dedicated account manager who will ensure your requirements are fully adhered to.
International Debt Collection Services
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only. All our international offices and partners initiate the collection processes by sending the debtors a debt collection letter to introduce their involvement.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from a debt collection agency UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The best methods of initiating debt recovery letters and processes
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Skip Tracing No Find No Fee Tracing Service
Skip tracing is the process of locating absconded debtors who have left the last known address without providing a forwarding location.
Around 30% of all undeliverable post is from people moving home to a new address without notifying their suppliers of the changes.
In many cases this is done without intent and just not notified all the relevant and interested parties. However, there is still a number of people who do this so as not to be found and avoid paying any outstanding debts and bills.
It is important that innocent people are found quickly to avoid having detrimental information recorded against them and damaging their credit score.
However, it is just as important to locate the intentional absconded debtors in order to make them accountable for the debts they have left behind.
Specialist Business Credit Report Experts
Creditreform provides over 200 million international business credit reports worldwide. Including over 88 million international business credit reports throughout Europe.
With access to our online databases you can obtain a European business credit report instantly. This can be done prior to trading to make sure the company you will be dealing with can meet the commitment or once the debt becomes overdue to ensure the debtor can meet the amount owed. Where an online business credit report is not available our local country offices and partners will undertake a freshly investigated report. This is provided under three services: Normal, Express and Flash.
There are many unique requirements to providing international business credit reports in all countries which differ from Business Credit Reports UK services. Therefore it is very important that information is obtained directly by our expert international local business credit reporting partners and not from the Credit Report UK services. Our multi lingual local partners are able to provide all business credit reports in English including the bespoke investigated business credit reports.
Sometimes, despite all our efforts an amicable payment agreement cannot be reached and the only way forward is through the court system. This process is different in every country throughout the world and can prove very costly. Therefore, this process should always be taken as the last decision and only entered into if the odds are strongly stacked in favour of the creditor. When this is required Creditreform has specialist partners in every country worldwide who will advise and guide our clients through the every process and endeavour to explain all developments each step of the way.
Before any legal action is taken Creditreform will advise and explain the costs, the necessary requirements including all documentation and possible outcomes. Many international legal cases fail due to insufficient documentation to proceed from the outset resulting in a failed case and probably high costs already incurred.
With Creditreform you are in safe hands.