Kazakhstan Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from the UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service Kazakhstan
– Location of office in Kazakhstan
– Number of staff
– How long been operating in Kazakhstan
– What type of debts do you recover?
We do both commercial debt collection (B2B) and consumer debt collection (B2C)
– Statute of limitation in Kazakhstan
Total limitation period 3 years
– How EU laws effect debt collection in Kazakhstan?
If the debtor is from the Republic of Kazakhstan (individual or legal entity), then the decision of the EU in Kazakhstan is generally recognized, further recovery in accordance with the law on enforcement proceedings
– How many company registries in Kazakhstan for businesses? (i.e. UK just has 1 central registry)
One register of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan providing legal support for the activities of the state, supporting the rule of law in the work of state bodies, organizations
– What is the collection process in Kazakhstan?
– process of representation for representative services at 100% prepayment;
– payment of representation depends on the requirements of the plaintiff;
– the term for a court decision is from 3 to 6 months;
– in any case, a penalty is provided which will be indicated in the court decision.
– evidence gathering;
– pre-trial dispute resolution;
– drawing up a claim;
– filing a statement of claim;
– representation of customer interests;
– receipt of a judicial act.
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Kazakhstan debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.