Poland Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Herewith details of our debt collection service Poland
Debt Collection Poland
– Location of office(s) in Poland
– Number of staff
– How long been operating in Poland?
– Type of debts you do?
We do both commercial (B2B) and consumer (B2C)
– Statute of limitation in Poland
Countdown of the debt limitation period begins on the last day of the year in which the creditor may claim the repayment. Currently it is the last day of the year in which the repayment deadline expires. However if the debtor performs any debt-related activities before the limitation period expires, e.g. does file a lawsuit – the limitation period begins again. The actual expiration depends on the art of debt and the creditor.
- (bank) account debit – 2 years,
- loan – 3 years,
- credit card debit – 3 years,
- telecommunication services bills – 2 years,
- real estate tax – 3 years,
- income tax – 5 years,
- insurance contract – 3 years,
- heirloom – 6 years,
- claims confirmed by a valid judgment – 6 years,
- penalties for having no required fare paid – 2 years,
- Social Insurance dues – 10 years,
- maintenance claims – 3 years,
- claims from the sales contract – 2 years,
- rent – 3 years,
- claims from a contract of employment (employment law) – 3 years,
- claims from a contract for a work / order (civil law) – 2 years,
– How EU laws effect debt collection in Poland?
EU regulations allow for recovery from the debtor for collection costs of EUR 40 /receivable and more in justified cases.
– How many registries in Poland for businesses? (i.e. UK just has 1 central registry)
KRS – sort of Trade Register, capital companies, ca 500 000, spread in 22 co called register courts throughout the country. Partial access to electronic data on central level,
CEiDG – central countrywide electronic register containing partial data from about 2000 townhall registers of sole proprietorships (about 4 000 000).
– What is the process for Poland Debt Collection?
sending mail and e-mail correspondence,
repeated telephone contact,
visit to the debtor’s office (under separate order/charge).
– Average length of time to collect?
100 days amicable collection, court collection – 1 year.
– Can fees / interest be added to claims?
yes, 40 EUR /each receivable, more in justified cases; in case of court proceeding it is difficult to prove costs higher than 40 EUR.
– Details on legal service / process in Poland
court costs depend on the amount claimed,
the duration depends on the complexity of the case, 3 months to few years.
The unpaid invoices are often the reason of additional outlays for their service and liquidity problems. In practice, each outstanding debt negatively influences the financial result of the creditor. Our Polish Debt Recovery Service helps in recovering business (B2B) and consumer (B2C) debts.
Debt collection – valuable service
The amicable Polish debt collection service (pre-court) is a key element of the Polish debt recovery process. At this stage the most important aspect is the direct contact and persuading the debtor to repay the debt or to conclude a suitable settlement agreement.
Conducting activities at an early stage of the Polish debt recovery process incurring and a strong emphasis on negotiations with debtors allows recovering a whole Polish debt or a large part of it without referring the matter to court.
In case the Polish debt is not recovered with the means of amicable Poland debt collection, we will provide you the opportunity to refer the matter to court. The court Polish debt collection is conducted jointly with our law office. The initiation of the enforced Polish debt collection is preceded by court trial which aims to obtain the enforcement order enabling to refer the matter to court enforcement officer.
Bad debt protocol
Creditreform clients who cannot recover the receivables despite conducting our Polish debt collection services do not have to bear the total loss. We help our clients in assigning bad debts to deductible costs, where the cost of the Polish debt recovery is equal to or greater than its amount.
Advantages of Polish debt collection led by Creditreform
- collection of fees only in reference to successful cases
- highly effective Polish debt collection
- business and consumer Polish debt collection
- use of economic information about the debtor accelerates recovery proceedings
- applying the pressure on the debtor by using the WIN-WIN strategy (protecting the client-debtor relation)
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Poland debt collection services which differ from the UK and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from the UK office. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK office base only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.