Afghanistan Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from the UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service Afghanistan
- Location of office in Afghanistan
Number of staff is 10 persons.
- How long been operating in Afghanistan
From 2012 till yet we are operating in Afghanistan.
- What type of debts do you recover? Do you do commercial (B2B) and consumer (B2C) debts?
It depends on the contract, if the parties predict which country’s law should be authorized for solving the problems, is effective on the case.
General comments regarding process in Afghanistan for debt collection and how differs from UK / other European countries:
- What is the debt collection process in Afghanistan?
The process of collection in Afghanistan is according to the contract at the first. Otherwise the court is authorized.
- Average length of time to collect?
No time to collect is mentioned. It is according to the contract between the parties.
- Can late payment fees / interest be added to claims?
If it is mentioned in the contract, it would be implemented. Article No (735) civil law of Afghanistan says:
(1) If debtor delays payment of a debt of cash the amount of which is specified at the time of demand, creditor may claim the deferred payment loss that is 3% per year in civil cases.
(2) if it is not possible to specify period of delay of compensation payment on the basis of parties’ agreement or the custom, it shall commence since the date of judicial claim.
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Afghanistan debt collection services which differ from the UK and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from the Debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.