Trinidad & Tobago Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collection service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from the UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service Trinidad & Tobago:
– Location of office in Trinidad & Tobago
– Number of staff
– How long been operating in Trinidad & Tobago
– What type of debts do you recover?
We recover both commercial (B2B) and consumer (B2C) debts
– Statute of limitation in Trinidad & Tobago
4 years legal principle applies to all debts.
– How EU laws effect debt collection in Trinidad & Tobago?
EU laws affect all aspects of debt collections, but we partner to ensure these laws are observed and followed closely.
– How many company registries in Trinidad & Tobago for businesses? (i.e. UK just has 1 central registry)
There is 1 central registry for businesses locally.
– What is the collection process in Trinidad & Tobago?
You must disclose all debt related information to the debtor debt amount, Client company owed and ensure that customers can readily access this information in the form of formal contact just as letters.
– Average length of time to collect?
4 years and less because of Statute of limitation locally.
– Can late payment fees / interest be added to claims?
Yes, it does apply once the customer is made aware of these penalties prior to the debt collections process.
– Details on legal service / legal process in Trinidad & Tobago
All legal processes are only conducted once full scale, debt collections have preceded by our agency but legal consultation is sort after before legal action begins.
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Trinidad & Tobago debt collection services which differ from the UK and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.