Yemen Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from the UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service Yemen
– Location of office(s) in Yemen
The head office in the Capital Sana’a and we have a branch in Aden city.
– Number of staff
– How long been operating in Yemen
– What type of debts do you recover? Do you do commercial (B2B) and consumer (B2C) debts?
We recover both commercial debt collection (B2B) and consumer debt collection (B2C)
– Statute of limitation in Yemen
Generally 5 years unless if there is a legal prevent to file a case.
– How EU (European Union) laws effect debt collection in Yemen?
There is no effect
– How many company registries in Yemen for businesses? (i.e. UK just has 1 central registry)
General comments regarding process in Yemen for debt collection and how differs from UK / other European countries:
– What is the debt collection process in Yemen?
The practice is to follow the debtor away from the judiciary, but if we fail we file a case against the debtor.
– Average length of time to collect?
It depends on the debtor’s response.
– Can late payment fees / interest be added to claims?
It will by accepted if there is an agreement between the creditor and the debtor cover this issue.
– Details on legal service / legal process in Yemen
We can summarize the process by saying that we start following the debtor to settle the debt, if we do not reach with him for solutions we file a case in the court against him.
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Yemen debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.