Niger Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from the UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service Niger
– Location of office in Niger
Our offices are located in Niamey
– Number of employees:
We are 3 associate lawyers assisted by 2 in-house lawyers, an accounting secretary and 2 pre-trainees.
– For how long has been operating in Niger:
– What kind of debts do you recover? Do you have commercial (B2B) and consumer (B2C) debts? :
We do both commercial debt collection (B2B) and consumer debt collection (B2C)
– Statute of Limitation in Niger:
Limitation period defends the nature of the civil or commercial claim.
– How EU legislation affects debt recovery in Niger?
Niger has its own law on debt collection which is an OHADA community law. This is the only one applicable.
– How many business registers in Niger for companies? (the United Kingdom has only one central register):
1 unique register.
General comments about the debt collection process in Niger and its difference with the UK and other European countries:
The subject matter is exclusively governed by OHADA law
– What is the debt collection process in Niger?
1. A formal notice to pay
2. Assignment before the competent court (civil or commercial)
– Average collection time?
Amicable procedure: 7 days
Contentious procedure: 2 to 3 months per instance.
– Can we add late fees / interest to claims?
– Details on the legal service / judicial procedure in Niger
As stated, the whole procedure is framed by OHADA law which is available online.
For more than 4 years, Niger has a Commercial Court and an arbitration center before which the recovery procedure is very fast.
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Niger debt collection services which differ from the UK and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from the Debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.