Uzbekistan Debt Collection – No Win No Fee
Creditreform operates a global specialist International debt collections service. We have local offices and fully approved expert international debt collection agency partners in every country worldwide. All our International debt collection agency partners and offices operate on a No Win No Fee basis charging an agreed commission against monies recovered only.
Main reasons why a local country debt recovery agency is so important rather than trying to recover from the UK are as follows:
The local International Debt collection Partners know:
- The local cultures
- The languages
- The laws
- Are in the same time zones
Herewith details of our debt collection service Uzbekistan
– Location of office(s) in Uzbekistan
– Number of staff
Team consists of 3 partners, 4 paralegals
– How long been operating in Uzbekistan
– What type of debts do you recover? Do you do commercial (B2B) and consumer (B2C) debts?
Our debt recovery services: We engage in recovery of commercial (B2B) debts. In some cases, we can work on civil cases with business debt recoveries.
– Statute of limitation in Uzbekistan:
3 years. In some cases, the term can be increased due to lawful reasons.
– How the EU (European Union) laws affect debt collection in Uzbekistan? International treaties/conventions signed/joined by Uzbekistan are in priority to national legislation according to our Constitution. So, if the relevant convention regulates the process differently – it will be applied.
– How many company registries in Uzbekistan for businesses?
One state registry.
– What is the debt collection process in Uzbekistan?
After the court decision is submitted to the enforcement office, it starts working with the debtor.
– The average length of time to collect?
Depends on the availability of funds of the debtor. Usually, it takes about 10 days when the debtor has enough funds on the bank account.
– Can late payment fees/interest be added to claims?
– Details on legal service / legal process in Uzbekistan.
In case of recognition of the debt by the debtor, the simplified procedure in court allows obtaining a court order and a writ for execution office. We do follow up on enforcement of foreign decisions, represent in courts and during enforcement of awards.
In case the creditor provides us with wrong details on the good financial situation of the debtor, we will not be able to guarantee the positive outcome, because we do not engage in business intelligence services)
There are many unique requirements to recovering international debts in all countries including Uzbekistan debt collection services which differ from the UK debt collection agency services and therefore it is very important that cases are handled directly by our expert international debt collection agencies and not from debt collectors UK. This method of international debt collection sets Creditreform aside from the competition who in many cases try and recover debts from a UK debt collector only. Using the local offices and partners enables us to achieve a far greater success rate and our No Win No Fee service together with competitive commission rates against monies recovered only ensures you get the best service.